Uploading file error

Hiya, Not able to load the stitched fibps file. Its says i need to try again because somthign has gone wrong. No specific reason. Can someone help?

Thanks!

Dear @Priya,

Thank you for letting us know about the error you encountered. We are investigating this issue and get back to you soon.

Best Regards,
Jas Gill

1 Like

Priya, the version of Profilm that you’re using to create the files has a bug. This bug has been fixed in version 4.2.1 and newer. Please contact the technical support team for the Profilm3D using the Support Request feature that’s built into Profilm and ask them for assistance to get updated software.

There is a work-around for the older software with the bug: when acquiring images that you plan to stitch, be sure to use a recipe that does not include any operators. If you have existing images that you want to stitch and then upload to ProfilmOnline, open each image, delete any operators in the recipe, and save the image. These steps are not necessary if you stitch the images with Profilm version 4.2.1 or newer.

Hi,
I’ve got similar problem now. It is strange as I was able to upload a couple of images a few days ago and now same files cannot be uploaded.
I also do not have any information about the error, only “Something went wrong, please try again” ; I’m trying to upload .fibps files.
Best regards,
Jolanta