Tiff file format

I tried to upload ParkSystems’ tiff file, but the file is not supported. Let me know how to do it.

You can find a list of support file types here. ProfilmOnline supports .tif files, but not .tiff files.
If you are having issues with a .tif file, we may have you send it to us for troubleshooting.

We are continuously adding support for new file types. If you would like us to support an additional file type, please request it using the page linked above.

@Kenneth, please submit the file that you’re having trouble with. If the file is less than 10 MB in size, you can send it as an attachment to an e-mail message. If the file is larger than that, upload it to a file-sharing service such as Google drive and send us the link. You can contact our support team using the “info at profilmonline.com” e-mail address (replace the word ‘at’ with @ to form a real e-mail address).

Hi guys,

Thank you for your feedback.

I try to email to you but failed to send info@profilmonline.com because it is not valid.

Please check again and let me know.

We’ve just tested the info@profilmonline.com address and we were able to send a message successfully. The maximum attachment size is 10 MB - if your image is larger than that, the message will be rejected. If your image is larger than 10 MB, we can provide a folder that you can use to upload it. Please send us a message at info@profilmonline.com so we can reply to you with the information to upload the image to our upload folder. If you still have trouble with the email address, reply here and we will provide further assistance.

We’ve received the images you submitted and have begun work to fully support your image format.